Choose State to find IFSC code
UCO Bank IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does UCO Bank IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of UCO Bank
Every branch ofUCO Bank can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,UCO Bank begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search UCO Bank IFSC Code?
Anyone can search UCO Bank IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
UCO Bank IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select UCO Bank from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the UCO Bank using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of UCO Bank
- A new page will open showing UCO Bank IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every UCO Bank branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their UCO Bank Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of UCO Bank Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of UCO Bank can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of UCO Bank will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.