These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Masters India Private Limited (MIPL). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to MIPL through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. MIPL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
Terms & Conditions
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Masters India Private Limited. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Masters India Private Limited or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Masters India Private Limited gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Masters India Private Limited does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Masters India Private Limited and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Masters India Private Limited and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that Masters India Private Limited or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond MIPL’s reasonable control.
The list of payment options available are internet banking /debit card payment / credit card payment from banks that are listed when selecting each of the above options. Apart from the fee chargeable to Masters India against each service, bank / payment gateway transaction charges will be applicable extra. Automatic refund will be made for transactions which are not successful.
The information you provide in the Registration page must be complete and accurate. Masters India Private Limited reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process.
We may at any time at our sole discretion and without giving any reason or any prior notice terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the www.mastersindia.co
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information while creating user profile.
Cancellation / Refund policy
- The fees once paid will not be refunded for applications which are successfully submitted or for successful bill payment services.
- The amount paid may be settled with the respective departments.
- The loss on this account shall not be borne either by Masters India or by the Banks / Payment Gateways.
- However automatic refund will be made for transactions which are not successful.