Claim input tax credit with 100% confidence
With autoTax GST Software, you can reconcile returns, e-way bills and other company accounts to ensure accurate ITC claim and automate GST return filing
Give your Business a Masters India’s Advantage
Masters India is a licensed GSP & ASP by GSTN
Masters India GST Cloud Solution is SAP certified
Seamless Integration with existing ERP/Accounting Systems
Manage all Business Units/GSTINs under one single account
Unlimited Invoices & Return Filing
Add, Delete or Update GST Return Data
Automate Reconciliation & Input Tax Management
Stay on top with Managed Services for GST Filing
Multi-level Access Control
No Implementation Charges or Up-front Payment
100% Secure. ISO 27001:3000 audited
Connect with your Vendors/Clients in one click
Free On-site Training to our customers
24*7 Toll Free Support, Dedicated Account Manager
Free GST Course & Study Material
GST Compliance Made Easy with autoTax GST SoftwareA powerful GST Software designed to automate your GST Compliance.
Import data to GST Software with excel, FTP or pre-built connectors for mainstream ERP and Accounting Software
Eliminate human errors, Reduce compliance time
B2B, B2C Small, B2C Large
Create and manage GSTIN/Branches
Business Groups and add multiple users with limited access permission
Reporting & Audit Trail
Gain visibility with access to past reports to current filings
Maintain GST Ledger for Sales, Purchase, Cash & ISD
Support for e-commerce invoices
Real Time GST Updates
GST Software is designed to update its directories in real-time for any unsuspected changes in law
Technology trusted by GSTN
Our infrastructure is built to grow as your company grows. We also understand that your data is critical to your business, that is why we also have a Business Continuity Process in place in case of a disaster. Expectedly, our support team is available to service you 24×7 if you come to face any technical issue.
Your data, your property. Our system is designed to only allow you to see your data.
Your data security is important to us. We have avant-garde security measures in place to shield your data. Your data travels securely through MPLS lines, and remains within the Territory of India. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive role management system along with audit trails for holistic risk management.
GST Knowledge Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
GST is a value added tax ecosystem, intended to eradicate the cascading effects of taxes in a supply chain environment. Being a destination tax, the mechanism is formulated to pass the burden of taxes to the end consumer.
- Securities [However, ‘transaction in securities’ have been included in the scope of exempt supplies while determining pro rata reversal of input tax credits used for making both taxable and exempt supplies].
- Actionable claims except lotteries, betting and gambling.(it is part of Schedule III , so can we include all schedule III entry here?)
- Specified real estate subject to clause (b) of Para 5 of Schedule II (same entry of Schedule III)
GST is levied on an agreed price between the two parties except where such price is influenced or in any other way fouled. A registered purchaser can avail the benefits of Input Tax Credit of taxes, being paid to the supplier and the sequence of taxes continues till the goods/services reach the final consumer.
Imports will attract IGST, which is applicable under the Customs Act and is read with the Customs Tariff Act. Import of services are charged on reverse charge basis, excluding some exceptions.
- Services of any court or tribunal established under any law.
- Services of an employee to the employer, service should be in the course of or in related to employment.
- Services of members of parliament, members of state legislature, member of panchayats / municipalities / members of other local government / political authorities.
- Service of a chairperson / member / director of a central or state government body who is not deemed as a employee before commencement of this clause.
- Services of a foreign diplomatic mission located in India or any agency of the UN organizations or any multi-lateral financial institution, notified under the United Nations [privileges and immunities] Act 1947
- Services of funeral / burial / crematorium / mortuary including the transportation of the deceased.
- Sale-purchase of real estate [except for a building meant for sale to a buyer before issuance of completion certificate or first occupation]
- Actionable claim other than lottery / betting / gambling.
Such exclusions from the ‘goods’ and ‘services’ leads to having no tax credits to be reversed for any common inputs, input services or capital goods used in such supplies along with taxable supplies.
1. GST Portal
2. GSTN Returns Offline Tool
3. GST Suvidha Provider (GSPs) and Application Service Provider(ASPs)
a. The taxpayer should be a registered taxpayer and should have an active GSTIN during the tax period for which GSTR 1 has to be furnished.
b. The taxpayer should have valid login credentials (i.e., User ID and password).
c. The taxpayer should have an active and non-expired/ revoked digital signature (DSC), in case the digital signature is mandatory
d. In case a taxpayer wants to use E-Sign, they must have a valid Aadhar number with access to the mobile number and e-mail id registered with Aadhar authority (UIDAI) as OTP will only be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail id. In case the taxpayer has changed the mobile number and e-mail id, they must first update the same with UIDAI. For cancelled GSTINs, the taxpayers will have an option to file GSTR 1 for the period up to the date of cancellation
e. In case taxpayer wants to use EVC, they must have access to the registered mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory
For example, GSTR 1 for Goods/Services supplied during the calendar month of September 2017 should be filed by 10th October, 2017.
- Taxpayers under the Composition Scheme (Return in GSTR 4)
- Non-resident foreign tax payers (Return in GSTR 5)
- Online information database and access retrieval service provider (Return in GSTR 5A)
- Input Service Distributors (ISD) (Return in GSTR-6)
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) deductors (Return in GSTR 7)
- E-commerce operators deducting TCS (Return in GSTR 8)