Choose State to find IFSC code
RBL Bank Limited IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does RBL Bank Limited IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of RBL Bank Limited
Every branch ofRBL Bank Limited can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,RBL Bank Limited begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search RBL Bank Limited IFSC Code?
Anyone can search RBL Bank Limited IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
RBL Bank Limited IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select RBL Bank Limited from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the RBL Bank Limited using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of RBL Bank Limited
- A new page will open showing RBL Bank Limited IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every RBL Bank Limited branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their RBL Bank Limited Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of RBL Bank Limited Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of RBL Bank Limited can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of RBL Bank Limited will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.