Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is becoming popular among entrepreneurs as it provides the advantages of both the company and partnership firm into a single form of organization.
Features of LLP
- LLP is a separate legal identity
- A member of LLP has limited liability
- The cost involved in the incorporation of LLP is relatively low
- No minimum capital contribution required
- Minimum 2 directors are required to incorporate an LLP whereas there is no upper limit prescribed in the LLP regarding the maximum llp number of directors.
Process of Registration as LLP
- Step 1: Obtain DSC
- Step 2: Apply for DIN
- Step 3: Application for name approval
- Step 4: Filing LLP Incorporation form
- Step 5: Filing LLP Agreement
- Step 6: Issue of LLP Incorporation certificate
List of Documents Required for LLP Incorporation
Documents of Partners
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Passport (in case of NRIs or foreign nationals)
Documents of LLP
- Address proof of registered office:
- Own office – Copy of electricity bill/landline bill/ water bill/ municipal khata copy/ property tax receipt
- Rented office – Rent agreement with an electricity bill of owner and No objection certificate (NOC) from the owner
- DSC of the proposed directors
Why choose Masters India Services?
1. We have active client support that assists you through the LLP Incorporation process
2. We provide regular updates about the LLP Incorporation
3. No physical visit to the office completely online LLP Incorporation
4. Dedicated expert to process your end to end LLP Incorporation Process
5. Obtain LLP Incorporation certificate within 15-20 business days.