In today’s corporate world there is a huge need of new amendments and changes in procedure & way of doing work, for this Government has made a lot of changes in essential elements to incorporate LLP for better transparency & working of the companies and you'll also know about formation of LLP. Today, we will discuss the legal effect of incorporation of limited liability partnership.
However, this results in increased difficulty for the small businessman to do his business without worrying about following various compliances and procedures and essential elements of LLP.
As a result of such effect, the Government has made an amendment, named as the concept of Limited Liability Partnership, further we'll discuss the essentials of LLP.
Limited Liability Partnerships have become popular in the last few years. & now here we will focus on the process of forming a Limited Liability Partnership along with the steps & elements required for the incorporation of an LLP. Let us explain the essential elements to incorporate a limited liability partnership.
The essential elements required for incorporating an LLP or essential elements to form LLP are as follows:
1. At least 2 persons as partners, whether they are individual or a body corporate or both.
2. A place defined as a registered office in India for communication purposes.
3. At Least two individuals as designated partners.
4. Each designated partner of an LLP should have a Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) that is allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
5. Agreement between the partners or between the LLP and its partners.
6. A separate name for LLP under incorporation of LLP CA foundation.
1. Obtain Digital Signature (DSC) of proposed & designated partners.
2. Obtain DPIN of proposed & designated partners using form DIR-3 or apply for the DPIN using LLP_FILLIP Form.
3. Apply for the name of the LLP either by Using RUN-LLP services or by applying directly using incorporation form i.e. LLP_FILLIP
4. File form LLP_FILLIP & attach following documents with it
5. File the LLP Agreement within 30 days of incorporation with the Registrar
In this way, you can understand incorporation of LLP meaning. The above points keep in your mind as incorporation of LLP notes whch resolved all the issues regarding the LLP.