Any company that offers shares to the general public is a Public Limited Company. The stocks of public limited companies can be acquired by anyone through IPO (Initial Public Offer) or trading on the share market. However, to incorporate a public limited company in India there is a certain requirement.
Documents of Partners
Documents of Public Limited Company
Step 1: Obtain DSC
Step 2: Apply for DIN
Step 3: Application for name availability and approval
Step 4: Furnishing MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Articles of Association)
Step 5: Applying for PAN and TAN
1. We provide regular updates about the Public Limited Company Incorporation
2. We have active client support that assists you through the Public Limited Company Incorporation process
3. No physical visit to the office completely online process
4. Dedicated expert to process your end to end query
5. Obtain Public Limited Company Incorporation certificate within 15-20 business days
Once you pay for the incorporation we will issue an all-inclusive invoice to you with no hidden charges.
A Public Limited Company needs to hold one board meeting once in every quarter. Apart from these board meetings, a public company is bound to hold Annual General Meeting commonly known as AGM.
Yes, NRIs or foreign nationals/entities can be a director of a public limited company but for that, they need to obtain DIN (Director’s Identification Number). Moreover, it is compulsory to have one Indian resident director in the BOD (Board of Directors).