GST Login Portal (www.gst.gov.in) is a platform through which an individual can perform various functions. He/She just need to log into the GST Portal to take benefit of the below-listed function:
- GST Registration
- GST Return Filing
- Tax Payments
- Refund Application and So Forth
This article will cover the following topic related to GST Portal:
In case if an individual wants to register on GST Portal he/she needs to visit the GST Portal and has to apply for the GST Registration on it. For registering under GST, an individual needs to furnish details such as PAN, Mobile number, email id and so forth. Once all the documents are successfully uploaded, the registration procedure will be completed.
You can read out our GST Registration article to know the entire GST Registration procedure.
To log into the GST Portal you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit GST Portal using https://www.gst.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage itself you may find the Log in button on the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter the valid credential such as Username and Password. Afterwards, click on the LOGIN button.
Note: In case if you forgot your username or password click on the below link and you will get the same on registered e-mail id or/and phone number.
Step 4: Once you log into the GST Portal successfully, you will be redirected to the Dashboard wherein you can see the GST Credit summary, GST Payable, Notices in case if there is any and so forth.
There are different services that are available on the GST Portal in India such as:
- Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Dealer Registration Application
- GST Practitioner Application
- Composition Scheme Option (GST CMP-02)
- Stock information for Composition Dealers (GST CMP-03)
- Option for quitting the Composition Scheme (GST CMP-04)
- GST Returns Filing (GSTR-9, GSTR-9B, GSTR-9C, and GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3B and so forth)
- GST Payment
- Filing Export Refund (Table 6A of GSTR-1)
- Excess GST Paid Refund (RFD-01)
- Furnish Letter of Undertaking (LUT) (RFD-11)
- Viewing E-Ledgers
- GST Notices in case if you have received any
- Filing Input Tax Credit Forms
Other than above-mentioned services the GST Portal also provides engagement/disengagement services to the GST Practitioner.