Enable GST API Access on GST Portal for Invoice Upload
The India Goods and Service Tax (GST) API is a RESTful API providing services for all taxpayer related functionalities. This includes such services as Information on Payment, Filling of Returns, Registration, Ledger Viewing, and more. Using the GST Developer portal, content is provided to help application developers to understand, use, and consume GST APIs in their applications.
– Steps for giving access to ASP/GSP for uploading invoices through their portal.
Step 1 – To give access to ASP/GSP, first off all a user has to navigate to https://www.gst.gov.in/
Step 2 – Now click on “Login” option to proceed.
Step 3 – Now enter your login credentials.
Step 4 – After login through your credentials, a user will be redirected to the dashboard page of GST Portal.
Step 5 – Now click on “My Profile”
Step 6 – Clicking on View profile will take you to profile link.
Step 7 – Click on Manage API Access.
Step 8 – Clicking on manage API access will take you to the same link where by default it is “No”, now click on “Yes” and select the duration as 30 days from the drop-down menu and click on Confirm.
- Enable GST API Access on GST Portal for Invoice Upload - October 10, 2018
- E-Way Bills for Imports & Exports - October 5, 2018
- 27th GST Council Meeting – Latest GST Updates - May 4, 2018
- 26th GST Council Meeting – Latest GST Updates - March 10, 2018
- How to manage Masters on E-Way Bill Portal? - February 19, 2018
- Interest Rates Under GST Act - February 16, 2018
- What is Transporter ID in EWay Bill and how to enroll? - February 15, 2018
- List of Goods Exempted from EWay Bill - February 15, 2018
- Learn how to Generate EWay Bill on E-Way Bill Portal? - February 14, 2018
- E-Way Bill: Format, Validity, Generation Process & Rules - February 6, 2018