Write for Us
Join the list of esteemed authors by submitting your articles/blog on mastersindia.co
The fundamental objective of this exercise is to spread awareness and give most appropriate updates on Goods and Services Tax (GST). On the off chance that you might want to share data, perceptions, thoughts, latest updates or GST impact analysis on various industries then you are welcomed to write for us, and contribute towards providing our readers with meaningful information on GST.
Guest Blogging Benefits — Why You Should Guest Blog Here
Masters India is a licensed GST Suvidha Provider, which means, we have invested a lot of energy in collecting the right content for our readers and now it is your chance to showcase the world by sharing high-quality content on GST. Some great advantages are listed below –
- Good readership
- A footer with your name, description and an image with backlinks (if any).
- Increase Exposure and build brand awareness with the help of social sharing and organic reach.
- High-quality articles get a free social boost (ad) from our side, which means you reach larger set of audience.
- Share your knowledge and subject expertise with targeted set of audience.
- Content [blog/article] should not be copied from other sources. Write your own article.
- The article needs to be useful for our readers, which means, the content should relate to GST.
- An article should be minimum 700 words and maximum 2000 words.
- Post should contain Title, Content with Images (if any), Name of the writer, a Short Bio, Image and a Link to his/her website (optional).
- We approve one back-link only with no-follow tag and link should be relevant and valid
- Bio should not contain any personal information like mobile number or email ID
- Kindly adhere with above guidelines, though the content is subject to approval.
- Every submitted content will be reviewed with a post status update.
How to get started?
If you’re interested in writing for us, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your content (in word document), name, mobile no. and email.