Ask Masters is Masters India IT Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “MIISPL”) product. MIISPL provides certain online tools, software, content and other (the “Services”) through the web site located at https://ask.mastersindia.co/ and through various other websites operated by and on behalf of MIISPL (the “Site”). MIISPL is willing to provide visitors with access to and use of the Services and each Site solely under the terms and conditions as set forth. MIISPL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is Your responsibility to have read the terms and conditions before using the Site or the Services.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Direction and Control: The Site provides You with access to certain online tools, software and other services for use. You acknowledge that You maintain direction and control over the use of the Services and the management of Your business, including all taxes, registration fees, license fees, and other charges and payments (“Payments”) and all reports, registrations, licenses, postings, filings or other documents (“Documents”) prepared, processed, or submitted using the Services. You agree that You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness and suitability of the Services used and for using the Services to meet Your requirements, including all requirements under applicable international, federal, state, and local treaties, laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances (“Laws”) based on Your particular circumstances.
No Tax or Professional Advice: MIISPL does not provide, tax, accounting, financial, legal, compliance, or other professional advice or opinions regarding any requirements to which You may be subject under applicable Law, including any Documents or Payments prepared or submitted using the Services. You understand that Laws change frequently and their application varies widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You agree that You will obtain the assistance of qualified tax, accounting, financial, legal, compliance, or other professional advisors as required in connection with Your use of the Services and compliance with applicable Laws.
Profile Creation and Information: You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to these Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of someone else or an entity, you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind that person or entity to this Agreement.
Content and Usage: Ask Masters enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and other files and information about yourself to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Ask Masters Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Ask Masters Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public. For the content posted by you, you will retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted below:
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the Ask Masters Platform, you grant MIISPL and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the Ask Masters Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the Ask Masters Platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), including via means of automated distribution, such as through an Application Programming Interface (also known as an “API”). You agree that this license includes the right for MIISPL to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with MIISPL for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of Your Content on the Ask Masters Platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the Ask Masters Platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content, subject to our Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, this license will not confer the right for you to use automated technology to copy or post questions and answers or to aggregate questions and answers for the purpose of making derivative works. If you do not wish to allow your answers to be translated by other users, you can globally opt-out of translation in your profile settings or you can designate certain answers, not for translation.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on https://ask.mastersindia.co/ except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control the removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of https://ask.mastersindia.co/. MIISPL may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by MIISPL at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for MIISPL to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that MIISPL may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MIISPL, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of the Ask Masters Platform or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
By posting Your Content on the Ask Masters Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation, including any laws or regulations requiring disclosure that you have been compensated for Your Content. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate MIISPL’s Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy, Trademark Policy, other published policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information and documents provided on this Web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. MIISPL does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the data available on the site. MIISPL periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this Web site without notice.
MIISPL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our Web site. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall MIISPL, its suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Web site’s contents on behalf of MIISPL be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this Web site.