Woori Bank IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does Woori Bank IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of Woori Bank
Every branch ofWoori Bank can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,Woori Bank begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search Woori Bank IFSC Code?
Anyone can search Woori Bank IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
Woori Bank IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select Woori Bank from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the Woori Bank using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of Woori Bank
- A new page will open showing Woori Bank IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every Woori Bank branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their Woori Bank Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of Woori Bank Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of Woori Bank can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of Woori Bank will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.