Societe Generale IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does Societe Generale IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of Societe Generale
Every branch ofSociete Generale can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,Societe Generale begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search Societe Generale IFSC Code?
Anyone can search Societe Generale IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
Societe Generale IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select Societe Generale from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the Societe Generale using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of Societe Generale
- A new page will open showing Societe Generale IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every Societe Generale branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their Societe Generale Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of Societe Generale Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of Societe Generale can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of Societe Generale will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.