Track GST Provisional Identification Number
The GST provisional Identification number issued to the tax payers before the GST rollout can now be tracked by anyone [distributors / consumers] by simply putting the TIN number on the GST portal and by clicking on the link ‘Track Provisional Number’.
While the majority of tasks and routine business can be performed by using the GST provisional ID, it is the more hefty services such as adding or registering new branches and outlets, which will need a proper GSTIN.
As reported in Hindu Business Line.
- E-Way Bill under GST in Karnataka - November 21, 2018
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018