Step by step guide on how to file NIL GSTR -1
Here are the steps to file NIL GSTR-1.
- After login with username and password, select Return Dashboard.
- Select Financial Year 2017-18 and suitable return filing period i.e. July. Click Search and Select GSTR-1.
- In case we will file the NIL GST Return without feeding any data and submitting it directly then it will show system error, therefore to avoid this Click on BOX NO. 13: DOCUMENTS ISSUED DURING THE TAX PERIOD.
- Under “Invoices for Outward Supply”, Put 00 in Row 1 (00 in series no. from , 00 in series no. to , 00 in total number and 00 in cancelled ) as shown below in the screenshot and save data to submit and file NIL GSTR-1 using EVC or DSC.
- E-Way Bill under GST in Karnataka - November 21, 2018
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018