How to resolve error – “Authentication has failed at emas”
Sometimes while we are about to attach the DSC to file the return be it GSTR-3B, GSTR-1 or TRANS-1, the error message “Authentication has failed at emas” is displayed. This error will be resolved by updating the DSC. So let’s understand the resolution for the same.
- Go to My Profile
- Click on Register/ Update DSC
- The Register Digital Signature Certificate page is displayed. In the PAN of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the PAN of the authorized Signatory that you want to update.
- Click the UPDATE
Before you update your DSC at the GST Portal, you need to install the em-Signer utility. The utility can be downloaded from the Register DSC page. DSC registration is PAN based and only Class 2 and Class 3 DSC are accepted at the GST Portal.
Click the CONTINUE
Select the certificate. Click the Sign button.
A successful message that “DSC has been successfully updated” is displayed.
- E-Way Bill under GST in Karnataka - November 21, 2018
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018