Post GST 30% of Uplift in the Efficiency of the Transport Sector
The Prime Minister, Mr. Modi, for the second time, strongly advocated the progressive impact of GST on the transport sector and mentioned about an upsurge and an uplift in the efficiency [30%] of the transport sector, while addressing the nation from the Red Fort on the occasion of the 71st Independence Day, on this 15th August’17.
He also gave specific pointers related to considerable reduction of time and cost in the industry in merely 45 days of the implementation of the revolutionary tax module.
For the first time, PM has mentioned it in his ‘Man ki baat’ about how the removal of inter-state borders will curb the operational costs and save a lot of nation’s and tax payers time, money and energy.
As reported in Auto Car.
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018
- Applied For A Pan Card? Here’s How to Know Your Application Status Online - November 12, 2018