GSTR-3B Late Fees still shown as Rs.100? Why? How to correct it to Rs.25?
Although Government has waived the late fee over and above the Rs.25 each vide (notification no 64/2017 dt 15-11-2017) but still while filling the GSTR 3B for the month of October after due date i.e. 20th Oct 2017 , the Portal is automatically generating late fees of Rs 100 each instead of Rs.25 each.
This problem of GSTN Computing 100 Rs. as Late Fee can be resolved by *clearing the cache of your browser*.
Follow the below steps to clear the cache of your browser:-
- Go to settings of the web browser.
Go to advanced settings.
Go to privacy and security.
Clear browsing data to delete the caches and cookies from the beginning of the time.
- Go to settings again AND Type cookies
- All cookies will appear, type “GST” on search.
- Remove all GST related cookies.
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018
- Applied For A Pan Card? Here’s How to Know Your Application Status Online - November 12, 2018