All attempts to keep e-way bill immune to red tapism
With the launch of the e-way bill, the overall transportation of the goods and commodities or specifically the logistics industry have suddenly started moving real fast with the abolition of the intra-state check posts and bureaucratic interference with the inclusion of the RFID [Radio Frequency Identification] or the QRC [Quick Response Code] devices, which make the screening process of a consignment fast, transparent, electronic and recorded.
e-way bill or the electronic way bill is a document required for transporting any goods worth more than Rs. 50000/- . The e-way bill will carry all the details about the consignment from its origin to its destination, from buyer details to seller particulars, from the product details [volume/state etc.] to its cost. The government is leaving no stone unturned to insert and merge technology, so that the benefits of the elimination of the check posts could be fully absorbed.
One day permit for the e-way bill, would be for a travel of up to 100 kms. and goods can be moved to 1000 + kms. on a 15 day permit of e-way bill.
The e-way bill will be scanned by the hand held online devices which will leave practically no space for the bureaucratic machinery to think of any sort of malpractice.
As reported in Economic Times.
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018
- Applied For A Pan Card? Here’s How to Know Your Application Status Online - November 12, 2018