4.3 million tax payers filed GST Returns for July’17
The deadline to file GSTR-01 for the first month of GST, i.e. July’17 ended yesterday, although after being extended twice by the GST Council. A whopping 66%, which amounts to approximately 4.3 million of the eligible 6.5 million tax payers filed their 1st GST return.
Government is stretching itself quite a bit and is taking steps to ensure that the GST pill doesn’t taste bitter while gulping in. The first month’s return filing scores have been promising and the government has every reason to rejoice about it while quickly identifying, addressing and closing the open ends, which are also popping up as the new generation online taxation module is reaching to the extended masses.
As reported in Business Standard.
- All about DSC Registration on GST Portal - November 21, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the GST Composition Scheme - November 20, 2018
- E-Way Bill Digital Copy Sufficient for Transportation under GST - November 20, 2018
- How to Verify a Fake GST Identification Number Easily? - November 15, 2018
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Guide - November 13, 2018
- UAN – Know About Universal Account Number - November 13, 2018
- CGST, SGST, IGST and UGST – Meaning, Apportionment and Method of Payment - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Vegetables - November 13, 2018
- HSN Code and GST Rate for Non Edible Animal Products - November 13, 2018
- Applied For A Pan Card? Here’s How to Know Your Application Status Online - November 12, 2018