GST Registration - Step by step: Whether, it be a regular tax payer or a composition scheme dealer, the GST registration process is the same for both of them. Following is a detailed step by step process for enrolling under GST at the GST portal https://www.gst.gov.in/. The GST registration process consists of filling up of...
- GST Registration
- All types of GST Return Filing
- GST Consultation
- ITR Filing and Auditing
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Accounting and Book-Keeping
- Investment facility in Gold & Silver
- Legal Services
- Should have basic knowledge of Accounting
- Should have good knowledge of Computers
- Should have an Office space of at least 100 sq. ft.
- Should be able to employ at least 2 people (1 Data Entry Operator and 1 Accountant)
- Should have basic IT Infrastructure needed for GSK (2 Computers, 1 Printer, 2 Mbps Broadband connection)
- Best and most user friendly cloud based software
- Local support with State Level Coordinators
- 24 x 7 Online Support
Until 30th June, 2017, goods coding system in India prevailed in its primeval stages and thousands of products across various states had their own coding mechanisms for classifying goods, until the advent of the new generation taxation regime – GST, which to function, demands a fully uniform and organized classification of goods, applicable PAN India…
Our GST Kendras are in the News
Masters India Launches GST Solutions
Masters India, BSNL partner to solve GST woes through Suvidha Kendras
Masters India to start 1000 GST Suvidha Kendras
Masters India opens 15 Suvidha Kendras across AP
The Hans India
Masters India to ramp up employment opportunity in India
BSNL introduces GST Solutions with Masters India
मास्टर्स इंडिया 10 हजार जीएसटी सुविधा केंद्र खोलेगी
Why GST Tax Automation is Critical for Business?
First GST Suvidha Kendra of INDIA inaugurated in Vidisha M.P.
Camera 24 - Video