The Goods and Services Tax (GST) was launched as a technological catalyst to economic development. However, due to lack of knowledge, most of India’s population couldn’t quite get the hang of it, due to which a lot of confusion and doubt still exists in the minds of the people. The government recognized this disarray and…
GST Suvidha Kendra
- Visit Masters India website www.mastersindia.co
- Click on Become a Partner.
- Navigate to GST Suvidha Kendra page
- Select on click now or call directly on the number given.
- Prior applying for the GSK operator you shall match the eligibility criteria.
- GST Registration
- All types of GST Return Filing
- GST Consultation
- ITR Filing and Auditing
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Accounting and Book-Keeping
- Investment facility in Gold & Silver
- Legal Services
- Operator/Owner should have basic knowledge of Accounting
- Operator/Owner should have basic knowledge of Computers and MS Excel
- Owner should have a commercial space of at least 100 sq. ft near 4 km from business hub.
- Owner should have basic IT Infrastructure (2 Computers, 1 Printer/Scanner, 2 Mbps Broadband connection) other than furnitures and basic amenities in his commercial space.
- Owner can be an individual(with commercial license) or a company/firm.
- Owner with prior experience in running a business or sales is preferred.
P.S: An operator is a person running daily operations of Kendra.He/she can be the Kendra owner or his/her designated representative.
- Self reliant and greater control over the employees.
- More than 50,000 can be earned through the services that GST Suvidha Kendra provides depending upon the efforts
- Additional services can also be enabled like GST Registration, Company Registration, ITR Filing, Accounting, Auditing, Trademark, Legal Services, etc.
- Flexible working hours which will help them to maintain work life balance.
- Best and most user friendly cloud based software
- Local support with State Level Coordinators
- 24 x 7 Online Support
The compliances for Goods and Services Tax (GST) are filled with abbreviations and terms that make up for its nomenclature. Usually these terms are used without their explanations. Thus, to completely comply with GST, it becomes important to have adequate knowledge of its nomenclature. Full-forms The most commonly used abbreviations are given below with their…
Our GST Kendras are in the News
Masters India Launches GST Solutions
Masters India, BSNL partner to solve GST woes through Suvidha Kendras
Masters India to start 1000 GST Suvidha Kendras
Masters India opens 15 Suvidha Kendras across AP
The Hans India
Masters India to ramp up employment opportunity in India
BSNL introduces GST Solutions with Masters India
मास्टर्स इंडिया 10 हजार जीएसटी सुविधा केंद्र खोलेगी
Why GST Tax Automation is Critical for Business?
First GST Suvidha Kendra of INDIA inaugurated in Vidisha M.P.
Camera 24 - Video